Preferred File Formats:
Will Take (not preferred)
- Creative Suites 6
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD, TIF, JPG-hi res only)
- Adobe Illustrator (AI, EPS)
- InDesign (INDD)
- CorelDRAW (CDR) must be converted to curves and saved as an eps.
conversions are likely to occur
- Publisher (PUB)
- MS Word: files must be set up ‘print ready’ - ask sales person how your job will be printed example: 2 up on a sheet
- MS Excel: files must be set up ‘print ready’ - ask sales person how your job will be printed example: 2 up on a sheet
- Powerpoint (PPT)
File Formats that are NOT accepted are:
- Works (WKS)
- Print Shop
Files sent in TIFF, JPG or Bitmap cannot be altered, only viewed and used "as is".
- We are PC based.
- Art can be submitted on CD, DVD, USB Drive or via email.
- For photographs, resolution should be at least 300 dpi, and saved at the size it will be printed.
- For line artwork or solid images, save at 1200 dpi and sized to the dimension it will be printed.
- When possible, save files in the native format. You must remember to send all the fonts and images.
- If the file you wish to submit is not listed we may still be able to use, if it is saved or exported as an eps, high quality JPG or PDF file.
- A hard copy of art must be sent or faxed with order. This will insure that digital art received is correctly interpreted. The Victor Lundeen Company will not be responsible for any mistakes if hard copy is not provided.
- If art is sent as CorelDRAW or Illustrator, convert all fonts to paths/curves before sending.
- Include all of the imported/embedded/placed files (EPS, TIF, JPG, Etc.).
- In house press printing: Color separations must be in grayscale. Be sure that your b&w photos are also in spot color NOT CMYK or RGB.
If submitting artwork via email, the above guidelines must apply and the following information should be included:
- Refer to your Company & Order number in the subject line of the email message.
- Include a description of the file(s) attached (file format, application, version), the company’s name, and a contact name with phone number.
- Attach the artwork to the message and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions contact the Victor Lundeen Company at