Grain Elevator Merchandisers use a variety of Grain Contracts to facilitate the purchase and merchandising of grains. Utilizing the proper contract will provide opportunities to retain margins and manage risk. The legality of specific contracts changes from state to state with regard to Credit Sale Contracts. Our contracts are always kept up to date with state laws and industry standards; however you should always have your attorney periodically review the contracts you are using to insure that they are compliant with your company policies. Typical contracts are for:
- Future Delivery of Grain
- Deferred Payment
- Delayed Pricing
- Hedge to Arrive
- Installment Sales
Additional about Victor Lundeen's grain contract forms:
- Your Contract layout will be proofed for your final approval.
- You will get the best carbonless paper to insure great readable copies.
- Your forms will be consecutively numbered in Red Ink for quick audit checks.
- Your forms will be printed using Soy Ink.
- Your orders and inquiries will receive our prompt attention.