A state or federal requirement for Storing Grain in your elevator is that you need to use a separate accounting method and printed Warehouse Receipts. These receipts need to be multiple-part forms, consecutively numbered and printed with text that will make them compliant with state or federal regulations. As your Grain-Trade Printer, we will handle your order to make it be in compliance.
- Your orders will be bound in books using ‘stay-flat’ coil wire binding, with 3 forms per page as a general rule. All tickets are perforated except the bottom copy, which by design, stays in the book for audit purposes. When complete, the book provides you with a complete set of the numbered forms that you have issued.
- Your form will be printed with all the necessary state or federal information to insure compliance.
- Your warehouse receipt layout will be proofed to you for your approval.
- You will get the best carbonless paper to insure great readable copies
- Your forms will be consecutively numbered in Red Ink for quick audit checks.
- Your forms will be printed using Soy Ink.
- Your orders and inquiries will receive our prompt attention.